Maintaining healthy arteries promotes blood circulation, tissue and organ oxygenation and longer life
VASCULAR VX™ is a next generation vascular support formula, helping to maintain arterial elasticity, and limiting potential for the pathological build-up in the arteries, which is responsible for atherosclerosis.
VASCULAR VX (ARONIA BERRY | SAFFRON | ARTICHOKE | APIGENIN)
(1) Zhao Y, et al. Aronia melanocarpa polysaccharide ameliorates inflammation and aging in mice by modulating the AMPK/SIRT1/NF-κB signaling pathway and gut microbiota. Sci Rep. 2021 Oct 18
(2) Daskalova E, et al. Black Chokeberry ( Aronia melanocarpa) Functional Beverages Increase HDL-Cholesterol Levels in Aging Rats. Foods. 2021 Jul
(3) Kasprzak-Drozd K, et al. The Efficacy of Black Chokeberry Fruits against Cardiovascular Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jun.
(4) Kadoglou N, et al. The cardiovascular-protective properties of saffron and its potential pharmaceutical applications: A critical appraisal of the literature. Phytother Res. 2021 Aug 26.
(5) Xing B, et al. Phytochemistry, pharmacology, and potential clinical applications of saffron: A review J Ethnopharmacol. 2021 Dec 5.
(6) Santos H, et al. The effect of artichoke on lipid profile: A review of possible mechanisms of action. Pharmacol Res. 2018 Nov
(7) Clayton Z, et al. Apigenin restores endothelial function by ameliorating oxidative stress, reverses aortic stiffening, and mitigates vascular inflammation with aging. AM J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2021 Jul
(8) Gao H, et al. Apigenin Improves Hypertension and Cardiac Hypertrophy Through Modulating NADPH Oxidase-Dependent ROS Generation and Cytokines in Hypothalamic Paraventricular Nucleus. Cardiovasc Toxicol, 2021 Sept.
Resveratrol has long been known as an natural anti-aging gene activator. The target of this activation is SIRT1. Research now indicates that another extract (ursolic acid) is even more powerful than resveratrol in the activation SIRT1. Furthermore, the extracts ursolic acid and rosmarinic acid promote anti-aging in other ways,, including preservation of the functioning of the hypothalamus (implicated as playing a significant role in the aging process), inhibiting fibrosis (amyloid and tau) and inhibiting NOX2 and NOX4.
HYPER LONGEVITY (Ursolic Acid | Rosmarinic Acid)
(1) Bakhtian N, et al. Mounting evidence validates Ursolic Acid directly activates SIRT1: A powerful STAC which mimic endogenous activator of SIRT1. Arch Biochem Biophys. 2018 Jul
(2) Kim K, et al. Role of hypothalamus in aging and its underlying cellular mechanisms. Mech. Ageing Dev. 2018. May.
(3) Bahrami SA, et al Ursolic acid regulates aging process through enhancing of metabolic sensor proteins level. Biomed Pharmacother, 2016 Aug
(4) Kamble SM, et al. In silico Evidence for Binding of Pentacyclic Triterpenoids to Keap1-Nrf2 Protein-Protein Binding Site. Comb Chem High Throughput Screen. 2017
(5) Wang F, et al. The Molecular Mechanism of Rosmarinic Acid Extending the Lifespan of Caenorhabditis elegans. Applied Mechanics and Materilals. 2011.
(6) Forte M, et al. The Pathophysiological Role of NOX2 in Hypertension and Organ Damage. High Blood Press. Cardiovasc Prev. 2016 Dec
(7) Revoltella S, et al. Identification of the NADPH Oxidase 4 Inhibiting Principle of Lycopus europaeus. Molecules. 2018 Mar.
(8) Ramazzotti M, et al, Mechanism for the inhibition of amyloid aggregation by small ligands.Biosci Rep. 2016 Sept.
(9) Shan Y, et al. Aging as a Precipitating Factor in Chronic Restraint Stress-Induced Tau Aggregation Pathology, and the Protective Effects of Rosmarinic Acid. J Alzheimers Dis. 2016
(10) Yui S, et al. Beneficial Effects of Lemon Balm Leaf Extract on In Vitro Glycation of Proteins, Arterial Stiffness, and Skin Elasticity in Healthy Adults. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo) 2017
(11) Jayanthy G, et al, Rosmarinic Acid Mediates Mitochondrial Biogenesis in Insulin Resistant Skeletal Muscle Through Activation of AMPK. J Cell Biochem. 2017 Jul