Maintaining healthy arteries promotes blood circulation, tissue and organ oxygenation and longer life
VASCULAR VX™ is a next generation vascular support formula, helping to maintain arterial elasticity, and limiting potential for the pathological build-up in the arteries, which is responsible for atherosclerosis.
VASCULAR VX (ARONIA BERRY | SAFFRON | ARTICHOKE | APIGENIN)
(1) Zhao Y, et al. Aronia melanocarpa polysaccharide ameliorates inflammation and aging in mice by modulating the AMPK/SIRT1/NF-κB signaling pathway and gut microbiota. Sci Rep. 2021 Oct 18
(2) Daskalova E, et al. Black Chokeberry ( Aronia melanocarpa) Functional Beverages Increase HDL-Cholesterol Levels in Aging Rats. Foods. 2021 Jul
(3) Kasprzak-Drozd K, et al. The Efficacy of Black Chokeberry Fruits against Cardiovascular Diseases. Int J Mol Sci. 2021 Jun.
(4) Kadoglou N, et al. The cardiovascular-protective properties of saffron and its potential pharmaceutical applications: A critical appraisal of the literature. Phytother Res. 2021 Aug 26.
(5) Xing B, et al. Phytochemistry, pharmacology, and potential clinical applications of saffron: A review J Ethnopharmacol. 2021 Dec 5.
(6) Santos H, et al. The effect of artichoke on lipid profile: A review of possible mechanisms of action. Pharmacol Res. 2018 Nov
(7) Clayton Z, et al. Apigenin restores endothelial function by ameliorating oxidative stress, reverses aortic stiffening, and mitigates vascular inflammation with aging. AM J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2021 Jul
(8) Gao H, et al. Apigenin Improves Hypertension and Cardiac Hypertrophy Through Modulating NADPH Oxidase-Dependent ROS Generation and Cytokines in Hypothalamic Paraventricular Nucleus. Cardiovasc Toxicol, 2021 Sept.