Purple Anti-Aging Research: Blue and Purple Longevity Formula
Purple Anti-Aging Gene Supplement. Natural dark blue pigments, the blues and purples, provide significant anti-aging benefits. Known as anthocyanins, these powerful pigments have been shown to offer protection for the brain, eye (retina) and the cardiovascular system. Furthermore, purple pigments are activators of one of the most powerful anti-aging pathways, FOXO.
Purple: Best Anti-Aging Supplements.Numerous studies has shown the anti-aging potential for the purple and blue pigments. Purple Longevity is rich in the most important anthocyanins, C3G (Cyanidin-3-glucoside) and delphinin, additional bilberry and grape anthocyanins, grape proanthocyanins, and the stilbenes resveratrol and pterostilbene. Sources of the ingredients include natural wild blueberry from Alaska, maqui berry, black rice extract and grape skin and seed extracts.
Purple Anti-Aging: Research
• Longevity FOXO Activation - In laboratory studies, purple anthocyanins have been show to activate the powerful FOXO anti-aging pathway. C3G is also a natural activator of antioxidant Nrf2 and HO-1 pathways, which exert further protection.
• Inhibition of Inflammatory Pathways. Berry anthocyanins, especially C3G and delphinin, inhibit inflammatory processes, especially the damaging transcription factor NF-kB.
• Neuroprotective. Anthocyanins exert neuroprotection by protecting both neurons and the endothelium of the blood vessels oxygenating the brain. Brain pathologies, including dementia, are believed to be caused by both the death of the neurons as well as by poor circulation to the brain (White Matter Hypersentivities are brain abnormalities caused by poor blood circulation and are prominent in brain pathologies).
• Eye and Retina Protection. As the anthocyanins protect the brain neurons, they also protect the retinal cells (which are similar to the neurons of the brain). Furthermore, anthocyanins have been shown to alter gene expression in the endothelium to inhibit excessive new capillary development (a common element in many diseases of the eye). C3G and delphinin are the anthocyanins which support eye health.
• Cardiovascular Protection. The endothelium is the lining of the arteries and plays a significant role in ensuring the health of the delivery of blood through the body. Dysfunction of the endothelium is associated with high blood pressure and is involved in the development of atherosclerosis. Anthocyanins support the health and functioning of the endothelium.
Sign Up for our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter and always be the first to hear about what is happening.