QTY 1: $30.95 each
QTY 3: $28.95 each
QTY 5: $26.95 each
SERVING SIZE: Four (4) capsules per day
RETINAG™ is an advanced vision support complex, utilizing highly researched yellow and gold botanicals which has shown potential benefits for vision.
RETINAG™ research indicates support as follows:
(1) Chumsakl O, et al. Apigenin Regulates Activation of Microglia and Counteracts Retinal Degeneration. J Ocul Pharma Ther, 2020 Jun.
(2) Sezenoz A, et al. Antiproliferative and Mitochondrial Protective Effects of Apigenin in an Oxygen-Induced Retinopathy In Vivo Mouse Model. J Ocul Pharmacol Ther. 2021 Oct 15.
(3) Long L, et al. Scutellarin Prevents Angiogenesis in Diabetic Retinopathy by Downregulating VEGF/ERK/FAK/Src Pathway Signaling. J Diabetes Res. 2019 Dec 28.
(4) Mei X, et al. Scutellarin alleviates blood-retina-barrier oxidative stress injury initiated by activated microglia cells during the development of diabetic retinopathy. Biochem Pharmacol. 2019 Jan
(5) Camelo, S. et al. Beyond AREDS Formulations, What Is Next for Intermediate Age-Related Macular Degeneration (iAMD) Treatment? Potential Benefits of Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory Apocarotenoids as Neuroprotectors. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2020 Dec 8.
(6) Piccardi M, et al. Antioxidant Saffron and Central Retinal Function in ABCA4-Related Stargardt Macular Dystrophy. Nutrients, 2019 Oct 15.
(7) Fernandez-Albarral J, et al. Is Saffron Able to Prevent the Dysregulation of Retinal Cytokines Induced by Ocular Hypertension in Mice? J Clin Med. 2021 Oct 20.
(8) Chen H, et al. Berberine attenuates apoptosis in rat retinal Müller cells stimulated with high glucose via enhancing autophagy and the AMPK/mTOR signaling. Biomed Pharmacother. 2018 Dec;
(9) Lopez-Malo D, et al. Curcumin as a Therapeutic Option in Retinal Diseases. Antioxidants (Basel). 2020 Jan;