Yellow Longevity® is a high quality supplement which contains the most important natural yellows found in nature for health and anti-aging.
- CURCUGEN® - from Dolcas-Biotech, is a next generation curcumin complex, which is an oleoresin-sourced turmeric active. The result is significantly enhanced bioavailability of free curcumin. Tests proved a 39x enhanced bioavailability vs regular 95% Curcumin extract,(1)
TETRAHYDROCURCUMIN (THC) - Further, Curcugen® is unique in being able to significantly enhance endogenously produced THC bioavailability (by a factor of 31xs more bioavailability vs placebo). THC is stronger antioxidant than curcumin. (2) Additional benefits from THC include cardioprotective against pathological cardiac hypertrophy (enlargement) and fibrosis(3), and increases lifespan in research animals by increasing FOXO gene factor.(4)
- BERBERINE - Many significant antiaging benefits. Through various pathways, has anti-cancer potential. Is anti-diabetic and may be beneficial for colitis.(6) Acts as a protective of retina epithelial cells, and Age-related macular degeneration (AMD)(7). Supports inhibition of atherosclerosis by increasing SIRT1, thereby activating autophagy and apoptosis of peritoneal macrophages. Researchers suggest that this may be a therapeutic for atherosclerosis.(8)
- SAFFRON - The emerging roles of saffron in degenerative diseases, and anti-aging. Benefits includes, eye protection, depression (anti-neuroinflammation), anti-stress, support for sleep and cardiovascular health.(9) Ameliorates cardiac hypertrophy.(10)
- APIGENIN - Compelling animal research indicates a potent anti-cancer effect of apigenin. Part of this effect is due to apigenin being a strong antioxidant. Apigenin also effects other pathways involved in cancer development.(11) Slow clearance by the liver enables long lasting effect of apigenin in the body. New research indicates that apigenin may provide endothelium restoration in aging blood vessels.(12) Aging blood vessels include aorta stiffening and vascular inflammation. Apigenin may prevents foam cell formation (initial step in atherosclerosis), reverse aortic stiffening, and promote normal collagen elastin in arteries as well as reversing arterial inflammation. Researchers indicate that apigenin may provide an effective mechanism in reversing arterial dysfunction.
YELLOW LONGEVITY (Curcugen® | Berberine | Saffron | Apigenin)
(1) Dolcas-Biotech Research. 2021
(2) Sanjib K, et al. The enhanced bioavailability of free curcumin and bioactive-metabolite tetrahydrocurcumin from a dispersible, oleoresin-based turmeric formulation. Medicine (Baltimore). 2021 Jul.
(3) Zhang B, et al. Novel PGC-1 α/ATF5 Axis Partly Activates UPR mt and Mediates Cardioprotective Role of Tetrahydrocurcumin in Pathological Cardiac Hypertrophy. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2020 Dec
(4) Shen L, et al. Curcumin and Aging.Biofactors. Jan-Feb 2013
(5) Samadi P, et al. Berberine: A novel therapeutic strategy for cancer. IUBMB Life. 2020 Oct.
(6) Ashrafizadeh M, et al. Berberine Administration in Treatment of Colitis: A Review. Curr Drug Targets. 2020.
(7) Li, S. et el. Protective Mechanism of Berberine on Human Retinal Pigment Epithelial Cells against Apoptosis Induced by Hydrogen Peroxide via the Stimulation of Autophagy. Oxid Med Cell Longev. 2021 Aug.
(8) Zheng Y, et al Berberine-induced TFEB deacetylation by SIRT1 promotes autophagy in peritoneal macrophages. Aging (Albany NY) 2021 Feb
(9) Roshanravan N, et al. The therapeutic potential of Crocus sativus Linn.: A comprehensive narrative review of clinical trials. Phytother Res. 2021 Sep
(10) Lin C, et al. IGF-II-induced hypertrophy in H9c2 cardiomyocytes is ameliorated by saffron by regulation of calcineurin/NFAT abd CaMKII signaling. Environ Toxicol. 2021 Sep.
(11) Kashyap P, et al. Functionality of apigenin as a potent antioxidant with emphasis on bioavailability, metabolism, action mechanism and in vitro and in vivo studies: A review. J Food Biochem. 2021 Sep
(12) Clayton Z, et al. Apigenin restores endothelial function by ameliorating oxidative stress, reverses aortic stiffening, and mitigates vascular inflammation with aging. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2021 Jul.